Thursday, February 13, 2014

February Birchbox

I received one of my February Birchboxes, but I haven't gotten the second one yet. That's because we have over a foot of snow on the ground! I'm just going to put up a picture and tell you the contents right now and I will come back and give my review. I can tell you that I really like it though!




COOLA Tinted Matte SPF 30 for Face

Ruby Wing Color Changing Nail Polish in Kitten Heels


Smashbox Cosmetics Full Exposure Mascara


Beauty Protector Protect & Oil


Smashbox Cosmetics Full Exposure Palette


Birchbox is a subscription service that sends lifestyle and beauty samples every month. I've been introduced to a lot of new products that have become part of my everyday routine.

You can check it out here: Birchbox

2 comments:

  1. I love Smashbox items and I appreciate the share :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the eyeshadow yet, but I really love the mascara.

      Delete