Monday, April 29, 2013

My NYC Brand Challenge Prize

Influenster has what they call "Brand Challenges" for the individual products that we get to review. Members complete certain tasks, such as sharing information about the product, taking before and after pictures and doing reviews on sites such as Amazon. They pick winners for the brand challenges to win prizes from the companies. One of the products I received in my Holiday VoxBox was a NYC Liquid Lipshine. I was one of the lucky winners of the NYC Brand Challenge and I received my prize in the mail last week. They sent me a black liquid eyeliner! At first I was a little skeptical because I have honestly never worn liquid eyeliner. I grew up in the 70's and 80's, and I have always had flashbacks of women wearing a thick swipe of black eyeliner on their upper lid and no other makeup on their entire face, so I've never really had a favorable view of it. I know it works really well for many other people though, so I'm going to try it out. I'm really thankful and excited to receive it anyway!



No comments:

Post a Comment