Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sugar 'n Spice VoxBox From Influenster

If you haven't joined Influenster yet, you should check it out. Influenster is a program that works with companies to send out different products to members. We get to try out all of the products for free in exchange for reviewing them and sharing information about the products on the internet. You have to qualify to receive the products first though. You have an Influenster score and you raise your scores by writing reviews, and doing other things to stay active on the site and on social networks. If you qualify, then you might be picked to receive some of the products. They're sent out in "VoxBoxes". This is the second VoxBox I have received, the Sugar 'n Spice VoxBox. I received it on March 18. It was filled with things I can use. Not just things I would like to have, but things I need in everyday life. The products are all complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.





My Influenster Sugar 'n Spice VoxBox Opening 






No comments:

Post a Comment